Hijiki Seaweed is rich in minerals and fibre. Most of Hijiki Seaweek sold are not pickled in salt, however this one is. It saves your time in seasoning and you can right away serve it in these ways:
- Mix into sushi rice for Onigiri
- Furikake (sprinkle on top of cooked rice, noodles, etc)
- Hijiki Seaweed Salad
- Product name: Salted Hijiki Seaweed
- Product type: seaweed
- Ingredients: Hijiki (from China), soy sauce, salt, sugar, sweetener (sorbitol), seasoning (amino acids), starch (pullulan), (contains wheat, soybeans, and gelatin). Japanese original: ひじき（中国産）、しょうゆ、食塩、砂糖、甘味料（ソルビトール）、調味料(アミノ酸等)、糊料(プルラン)、（一部に小麦、大豆、ゼラチンを含む)
- Net weight: 20 grams
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Manufacturer: Yamanaka
- Best by date: See back of package (example: 16.08.30 = August 30, 2016). Please contact us if it arrives with less than one month on the best by date.
Nutritional info (per 20g)
- Energy: 26 kcal
- Protein: 6.0 g
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.6 g
- Sugar: 2.9 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Sodium: 4.0 g
- Calcium: 96 mg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.