On the mountaintops of Shizuoka, tea farmer Haruo Ogose finds isolated tea fields to grow tea leaves as nature intended caring for the tea field so that the plants grow strong and produce tea leaves without the help of pesticides to fend off insects and disease, and without fertilizer to infuse the leaves artificially with nutrients.
Within this environment, first flush spring tea leaves are grown specifically to be roasted into delicious hojicha roasted green tea.
- Name: Naturally Grown Premium Hojicha "Shizen"
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Shizuoka
- Name: Haruo Ogose, Ogose Tea Farm
- Type: Individual tea farmer
- Location: Mariko, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka
- Size: 1.98 hectares / 5.13 acres, on 8 mountain top tea fields
- Altitude: Approx 50 – 500 meters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.