A peach flavored green tea that is very popular amongst women. The sweet but delicate peach scent is preserved and expressed in the green tea. The scent of peaches that rises softly with hot water is sure to make you feel elegant! This tea can also be enjoyed cold and you will notice the freshness to stand out. The gentle and refreshing flavor of peach can be pleasant for after playing sports or taking bath. Enjoy in many ways!
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Peach Flavored Green Tea
- Japanese name: フレーバー緑茶、桃
- Ingredients: Shizuoka green tea leaves, flavoring.
- Hot: Tea: 2 tsp. Time: 60-90 seconds. Water: 320ml, 80C / 176F.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 3-4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.