Perhaps you never imagined mixing hojicha (roasted Japanese green tea) with citrus but here it is! The only citrus flavor in the flavored hojicha series from Ocharaka. Scented with refreshing grapefruit and thick sweet honey, this unique combination transforms into a bitter but sweet roasty honey equilibrium. With a strong aroma, you cannot miss the citrus flavor. Please enjoy hot or cold. We also recommend adding a kick of sweetness such as sugar, honey, and/or lemon slices. Enjoy!
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Hojicha Honey & Grapefruit
- Japanese name: はちみつグレープフルーツほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Roasted green tea (hojicha), orange flower, lemon peel, flavoring
- Region (tea): Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Hot: Tea: 3 tsp. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 320 ml, 80C / 176F.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.