- Ceramics Tradition: Kutaniyaki
- Size (Cups):
- Large cup - Diameter = 7.6 cm, Height = 8.5 cm
- Small cup - Diameter = 7.2 cm, Height = 7.5 cm
- Volume: 150-160 ml (filled to about 80%)
- Volume (tea pot): 360 ml
- Lead time: Please allow 2 weeks for procurement if not in stock. Full refund if unavailable.
- Name: Kutaniyaki Bizan Kiln
Location: Nomi City, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Established in the late 19th century.
- Current president Tsutomu Fujita is the 4th generation head of the kiln.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.