- Ceramics Tradition: Kutaniyaki
- Volume (tea pot): 250 ml
- Material: Ceramic
- Strainer: Steel mesh
- Lead time: Please allow 2 weeks for procurement. Full refund if unavailable.
- Kutaniyaki Miyama Kiln
- Location: Nomi City, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Established in the late 19th century.
- Current president Tsutomu Fujita is the 4th generation head of the kiln.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.