Shuho in Japanese means a mountain with a beautiful shape. With the first sip, you will experience bitterness of the matcha and then afterwards, a mellowness that will spread throughout your mouth. This is an organic matcha which pairs very well with Japanese sweets. JAS certified, produced without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizer.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Japanese name: 秀峰 Shuho meaning "a mountain with a beautiful shape."
- Net weight: 30 grams
- Harvest: Spring
- Sift 2 grams into a small bowl
- add a small amount of 80C/176 degree water,
- and mix into a paste.
- Add 100 ml water to dilute.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Name: Chasandai
- Type: Tea Factory
- Location: 729-6 Nagahama-cho, Izumo CIty, Shimane Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.