Japanese black tea from Imari, harvested in the spring, is delicate and fragrant, mild in flavor for drinking unsugared. NOTE: Current photo is 2nd flush. Tea bag photo coming soon.
- Name: Imari Black Tea, tea bags
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Imari, Saga Prefecture
- Ingredients:100% Imari-grown tea leaves
- Net Weight: 20 grams (2g x 10 tea bags)
- Vendor: Chakouan Tea Shop, Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.