The traditional flavor of sakura (Japanese cherry blossoms) was paired beautifully with sencha green tea from Makinohara, Shizuoka Prefecture. A classic flavored tea in Japan, sakura represents spring time. And as Sachiko-san shares, the Japanese become a bit crazy and passionate about everything sakura... But of course, one may enjoy this teas' softness and delicacy regardless of the season.
- Name: Makinohara Sencha Sakura
- Japanese Name: 香る煎茶 さくら
- Ingredients: Green tea, heath, flavoring
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Makinohara, Shizuoka
- Name: Oguri Tea Farms
- Type: Tea company & Factory
- Location: 2124 Shinsho, Makinohara City, Shizuoka, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.