Maruyama Tea offers Yunomi Tea Enthusiasts the 5th place winning Kabusecha from the 2022 National Tea Competition, cultivated by the tea farmers of the Konishi Tea Coop in Ayabe Village in northern Kyoto.
The 5th place award is the 全国茶商工業協同組合連合会理事長賞 (Japan Tea Association Chairman's Award)
The coop has won many awards over the years at all levels of Japan's tea competitions including the National level.
Steeping Recommendation - Warm Water Steeping
- 1st Steeping - Tea: 5g. Time: 2 min. Water: 60C/140F degrees, 100 ml.
- 2nd Steeping - Time: 10 sec. Water: 70C/158F degrees, 100 ml.
- 3rd+ Steeping - Time: 30 sec. Water: 70C/158F degrees, 200 ml.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Harvest: Spring
- Batch: 10kg micro batch
- Farm: Miyahara Hikari Seicha
- Refinement: Maruyama Tea
- Packing: Yunomi
- Region: Ayabe Village, Kyoto, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.