Haruo Ogose's tea is 100% naturally grown, without pesticides or fertilizers on isolated tea fields deep in the mountains of Shizuoka City.
He explains that 'when the tea is cultivated without fertilizer, the amount of amino acid tends to decrease. As a result, the flavor becomes mild and simple. But this is the true, natural flavor of sencha.'
Taste the difference with Haruo Ogose's organic sencha!
- Name: Sencha Green Tea
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Harvest: May
- Region: Mariko, Shizuoka
- Name: Haruo Ogose, Ogose Tea Farm
- Type: Individual tea farmer
- Location: Mariko, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka
- Size: 1.98 hectares / 5.13 acres, on 8 mountain top tea fields
- Altitude: Approx 50 – 500 meters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.