Just wow!! The classic sweets, banana chocolate has been scented with roasted green tea! Another flavored unique Japanese tea from Ocharaka that actually smells of banana and chocolate (yes, it is quite magnificent!). Hojicha itself, when roasted well, has quite the chocolaty aroma making this a surprisingly delicious match. Please enjoy this tea straight or with milk, you will be able to enjoy the pleasant aftertaste of hojicha. It's also delicious when you add some sugar/honey for sweetness.
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Hojicha Banana Chocolate
- Japanese name: バナナチョコほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Roasted green tea leaves (Japan-grown), sunflower, banana leaf, banana chips, flavoring
- Hot: Tea: 3 tsp. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 320 ml, 80C / 176F.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.