- Tradition: Bankoyaki
- Houhin Teapot: 120 ml
- Large Teacup: 70 ml
- Small Teacup: 50 ml
- Dimensions: 115 x 90 x 60 mm (width x depth x height)
- Colour: Black (also available in Sand colour)
- Material: Ceramic (Clay which is high in iron content)
- Strainer: Ceramic Mesh
- Manual / Care:
- The ceramic mesh strainer has a very thin and delicate structure. It will be damaged if it hits other things or is pressed hard. Please note that there is a risk. Please do not put it in the dishwasher. Due to its delicate structure, it may be damaged.
- When gluing the tea strainer, there may be a slight gap between the ceramic strainer and the main body.
- Please use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Please refrain from using sponges with abrasives, metal scrubbing brushes, cleansers, etc.
- If you are concerned about dirt, soak it in diluted tableware oxygen bleach overnight to clean it.
- Ceramic clay containing iron powder which is used as the raw material therefore there are black spots on the surface.
- Name: Nankei Pottery
- Kiln Established: 1945
- Location: Yokkaichi, Mie Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.