Aracha, or unrefined tea in which stems and leaf fannings have not been filtered out, from the fields of the famous Chiran district in Kagoshima Prefecture. The area is Japan's second largest growing region and located on the Southern Japanese island of Kyushu.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Spring
- Steaming: fukamushi deep steamed
- Region: Chiran, Kagoshima
- Name: Japan Agriculture Kagoshima Chagyo KK
- Type: Agricultural Cooperative
- Location: Nanei, Kagoshima-shi, Kagoshima, 891-0122 JAPAN
- Employees: 43
- Certifications: FSSC22000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.