This first flush sencha, "Kiri no Zei" comes from Niyodogawa Village, Kochi Prefecture. Nourished by the famous water of the clear stream Niyodo River, this tea was grown in an ideal location for tea where one finds temperature differences between day and night and fog in the early spring. It is a famous tea made in Niyodogawa Town, which is rich in nature and is considered one of the major tea producing areas of Kochi.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture
- Tea: 5 grams. Time: 1 min. Water: 70C/158F, 200 ml.
- Name: Ikegawa Tea Farm Coop (Ikegawa Chagyo Association)
- Type: Agriculture Cooperation
- Location: 1696 Sakamoto, Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.