特上かりがね 100g / Dobashien: Imperial Shizuoka Kukicha, Leaf Stems Green Tea, Kakegawa 100g
- Name: Dobashien: Imperial Shizuoka Kukicha, Leaf Stems Green Tea, Kakegawa 100g
- Japanese name: 特上かりがね 100g
- Ingredients: Kukicha, Leaf Stems Green Tea
- Net weight: 100g / 3.52 oz (sample sized packed by Yunomi)
- Harvest: --
- Region: Shizuoka
It is a tea made by gathering only the part of the stem. There are many customers of stem tea fans so you can enjoy the unique flavor and aroma unique to the stem. Even brewed with hot water OK. It is a tea you can enjoy without hesitation.
- Name: Dobashien Tea Company
- Type: Merchant & manufacturer
- Location: 3-17-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
In 1892, Dobashien's founder Tetsugoro Dobashi established a small tea shop in a quiet residential district on the outskirts of Tokyo. As the city expanded, the area known as Akasaka-Mitsuke became one of the city's elite districts with ryotei, luxury Japanese restaurants, hosting meetings between powerful politicians. At these ryotei, only the best tea leaves from Shizuoka and other parts of Japan are served.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.