Are you a fan of matcha flavoured ice cream? Have you ever thought of making it yourself? Now, with Morihan's Uji Matcha frozen ice cream dessert mix, it's easier than ever to make your own matcha ice cream so that you can enjoy it at home. Made with carefully selected tea leaves by Masaru Kikuoka (one of Japan's top certified tea masters), this instant matcha ice cream mix contains all of the essential ingredients needed to make delicious Uji matcha ice cream! Based in Uji, Kyoto Prefecture, Morihan is a well respected company producing green tea related products for centuries.
Details of Product
- 70g packets per bag
- Main Ingredients: Lactose, Skim Milk, Palm Oil, Dextrin, Sugar, Salt, Glucose, Green Tea Powder, Lecithin(Soy), Carrageenan, Alginate Sodium, Ph Adjuster, Nucleic Acid.
- Manufacturer: Morihan (Kyoueiseicha KK), Uji Higashiyama Factory, 34 Higashiyama, Ogura-cho, Uji, Kyoto, Japan.
Instructions for 4 servings
- Place a bag of mix into a bowl.
- Add 200 ml of cold milk (*You can use a milk based on preference: whole, soy, almond, etc).
- Use a mixer to stir until creamy (approximately 2 minutes)
- Place into single serving cups or place entire bowl into freezer for 3 hours
- Enjoy as is or with your favorite toppings such as kinako (soy bean powder), black sesame powder, mochi, seasonal fruits, or whipped cream. Bon appetit!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.