Bizen ceramic artwork (bizenyaki) is one of the oldest pottery-making technique in Japan, with its roots dating back 1200 years to the Heian period. This carefully crafted bizen ware tea cup features the natural texture and shape that lends all Bizen ware its characteristic beauty.
This series is made strong for heavy use (in restaurants for example).
- Name: Black Bizen-yaki Matcha Bowl
- Volume: 320 cc filled to rim
- Size: Diameter: 10.3 cm , Height: 6.7 cm
- Weight: 230 gram
- Note: Microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe
- Supplier: Kizoku Club
- Region: Okayama Prefecture, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.