- Grade: Basic Ceremonial Grade (see the Yunomi grading scale for matcha)
- Harvest Season: Spring
- Cultivation: Grown without pesticides
- Production method: Ball mill grinding
- Region: Kyoto & Kagoshima (cultivation); Uji, Kyoto (production)
- Taste: Smooth and bitter. Good for usucha (a style of preparation for tea ceremonies) and good for matcha lattes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.