100 grams of delicious, deep steamed sencha (called fukamushicha) from the Chiran village of Kagoshima. Harvested in Spring, enjoy a deep, rich flavor, and beautiful green color.
Tea: 5 grams. Time: 60 sec. Water: 70C/158F, 200 ml.
Packaging: During the months of May and June, products procured will use the shincha (新茶) package. Afterwards, the ordinary packages are used.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Yutaka Midori, Saemidori
- Harvest: April 17 - 19, 2020
- Region: Chiran, Kagoshima
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop
- Type: Family-owned tea shop
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.