Making this as a tea is easy with these filter packs. Simply use 1 pack per 500 ml of hot water. You'll get a slightly bitter onion soup like taste.
OR, you can use it as a broth in a wide variety of soups.
- Net weight: 2 grams x 30 packs (60 grams)
- Region: Hokkaido & Awaji Island
- Ingredients: Onion skin of 100% Japan-grown onion
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop, a small tea shop in Tokyo operated by the Shiobara family.
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
Yamane-en is a family-operated tea shop based near Sugamo Station on the Yamanote Loop Line in Tokyo and run by tea master Michio Shiobara. With 40 years of experience in the Japanese tea industry behind him, Shiobara-san offers unique teas sourced from small villages throughout Japan as well as a number of tisanes popular in Japan for their health benefits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.