Blended and roasted by Takeyoshi Furukawa of Makinohara, Shizuoka
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Japanese name: 茎ほうじ茶
- Cultivar: Blend
- Harvest Season: Summer
- Cultivation & Processing Notes: Blended. Roasted.
- Regions: Makinohara, Shizuoka Prefecture. Shirakawa, Gifu Prefecture
- Net Weight: 80 grams (original package), 10 grams (Yunomi package)
- Number of Cups in 80g: 64 cups (16 uses / 4 steepings / 1 cup per steeping. Varies with your steeping recipe.)
- Tea: 5 grams or 1 teaspoon. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 90˚C/194˚F, 240 ml.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Consider also cold steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Name: Yabe-en
- Type: Tea Shop
- Location: 2-3 Kaigandori, Shiogama, Miyagi Prefecture 985-0002
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.