- Deliciously sweetened, rich foaming matcha cappuccino instant mix
- Silky smooth texture, not grainy, indicating high quality matcha used.
- Matcha used from Uji, Kyoto. The premier growing & production region for matcha.
- Beautiful outer package makes perfect gift.
Tasting notes from Yunomi: After taste testing many instant mixes sold at Japanese supermarkets, this matcha cappuccino mix from tea shop Uji Moritoku is by far the best--a cut above the mass market products from major brands.
Sugar, lactose, powdered milk, vegetable fat, corn syrup, matcha (made in Japan), skimmed milk, dextrin, sweetened condensed milk, table salt, emulsifier (made from soybeans), sodium caseinate, pH adjusting agent, flavoring (nucleic acids, etc.)
Matcha Pudding Recipe
Serves about 3 people
- Matcha cappucino: 4 packets (60 grams)
- Powdered gelatin: 5 grams
- Water: 280 cc
Matcha Sorbet Recipe
- Matcha Cappucino: 2 packets (30 grams)
- Milk: 130 cc
Mix the ingredients well, place in container and freeze. Enjoy your Matcha sorbet! (You can aslo use this recipe with our Hojicha Cappucino)
Mix the ingredients, place in container and refrigerate till it hardens. Add whip cream and serve! (You can also use this recipe with our Hojicha Cappucino.)
Hojicha Cappucino is from here!
- Net weight: 75 grams (5 packets x 15 grams)
- Ingredients: Sugar, lactose, powdered whole milk, vegetable fat, corn syrup, Japan-grown matcha tea, condensed powdered milk, dextrin, sweetened condensed milk, table salt, soybean-based emulsifier, casein Na, pH adjusting agent, flavoring (nucleic acids, etc.)
- Nutritional info (serving size: 1 bag or 15 grams)
- Energy: 66kcal
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 2.0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11.6 grams
- Sodium: 33 mg
- Dietary fiber: 0.7 grams