When tasting and evaluating tea, the neutral white color of porcelain allows you to clearly see the color of the tea.
In Japanese, you would call these types of tea pots:
- 研茶用急須 - ken-cha0you kyusu (tea pot for evaluating tea)
- 試飲用急須 - shi-in-you kyusu (tea pot for tea tasting)
- The shape, because it has no handle, is classified as a houhin 宝瓶
- Material: Porcelain
- Strainer: Steel mesh or ceramic (steel mesh strains more powder tea leaves such as fukamushi better)
- Volume: 140 ml
- Height: 5.5 cm
- Diameter: 9.5 cm
- Name: Yamatane
- Location: Tokoname City, Aichi Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.