Limited edition shincha fukamushicha (deep steamed spring harvested green tea) from Chiran Village, Kagoshima Prefecture. A single farm, single cultivar tea (yutaka midori) harvested in early April for a sweet, delicious flavor.
Tea merchant Takanori Goto traveled personally to Chiran to taste and source this product.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net Weight: 100 grams
- Harvest date: 13 April, 2018
- Cultivar: Yutaka Midori
- Region: Chiran, Kagoshima
Vendor name: Shumpo Tea Shop
- Type: Tea shop originated from family tea farm back in about 100 years ago in Kikugawa, Shizuoka Prefecuture
- Established: 1979
- Location: 121-4 Totsuka-cho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Tea: 6-8g. Time: 10-15 sec. Water: 80C/176F, 150 ml. (for 2-3 persons)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.