Limited edition deep-steamed kabusecha or shaded green tea from Onejime Village, Kagoshima Prefecture. Harvested on April 12, 2018, this tea is a single farm, single cultivar products, sourced personally by tea merchant Takanori Goto on his trip to Kagoshima.
The popular saemidori cultivar is known for its sweet, gyokuro-like flavor, and bright green color.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net Weight: 80 grams
- Harvest date: 12 April, 2018
- Cultivar: Saemidori
- Region: Onejime, Kagoshima
Vendor name: Shumpo Tea Shop
- Type: Tea shop originated from family tea farm back in about 100 years ago in Kikugawa, Shizuoka Prefecuture
- Established: 1979
- Location: 121-4 Totsuka-cho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Tea: 6-8g. Time: 10-15 sec. Water: 80C/176F, 150 ml. (for 2-3 persons)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.