- Name: Green Tea Series Sencha Okuyutaka
- Japanese name: 煎茶 おくゆたか
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Okuyutaka
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Wazuka, Kyoto
- Note: Grown without pesticides (in the process of organic certification)
- Tea: 5 grams. Time: 60 seconds. Water: 70˚C/158˚F, 200 ml.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Consider also cold steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Established: Approcimately 150 years ago.
- Type: Family-owned tea farm & factory
- Lovation: Wazuka-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto, 619-1204 JAPAN
Tea farmer Teruko Azuma is originally from China and married into the 4th generation, she and her husband manage a number of tea fields growing primarily tencha for use in matcha production but also a small reserve of sencha and other teas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.