Since receiving a sample from the Seiko Tea Factory, this tea has been a staff favorite (especially on those busy days when we are thankful for the convenience of tea bags). With a deep-steamed Shizuoka fukamushicha green tea as its base, sweet-savory flavor of matcha is a perfect partner for the mintiness of Japan-grown lemongrass.
- Ingredients: Green tea, lemongrass, matcha green tea powder (all Japan-grown)
- Japanese name: 抹茶入りレモングラス緑茶ティーバック
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Shizuoka Prefecture
- 1st Steeping - Tea: 1 bag. Time: 60 seconds. Water: 80˚C/176˚F, 200 ml.
- 2nd Steeping - Time: 10 seconds. Water: 80˚C/176˚F, 1 cup.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Consider also advanced steeping techniques such as cold or ice steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Name: Seiko Tea Company
- Type: Tea Refinement Factory
- CEO: Tatsuya Hoshi
- Employees: 20
- Address: 4-64 Anzai, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka, 420-0011
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.