Shiitake Mushroom Tea
Shiitake Tea is considered a healthy drink by many. It is believed to have a relaxing effect and it is also ideal for drinking after a heavy and oily meal.
This Shiitake Tea is rich in flavor and aroma. Shiitake Tea can be enjoyed as a drink to unwind after a long day’s work.
Shiitake Tea can also be used for cooking to make broth. Simply throw in sliced chicken and vegetables and it is soup perfect for a healthy meal! Or, mix it with your rice to create delicious, mushroom-flavored rice.
- SHIITAKE TEA: Salt, sugar, Shiitake mushrooms extract, soy sauce (incl. soybeans, wheat, etc.), Shiitake mushrooms, flavorings (amino acids, etc.), additives, caramel
- ARARE RICE CRISPS: Corn starch, rice
- Net weight: 90 grams (3.17 oz.)
- Supplier: OSK Franchise Group, Odani Kokufun, 1 Chome-14-8 Takasu, Kōchi-shi, Kōchi Prefecture
- Shiitake Tea: Dissolve a 2.5g spoon of Shiitake Tea powder for every 1/2 cup or 100cc of hot water. Add arare as desired.
- Broth: Dissolve Shiitake Tea Powder as desired in hot water and it is ready for use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.