Matcha for serious bakers, shipped direct from Japan.
Based on our own tasting, this product has the following profile. However, tastings are not conducted side by side, and different water, ambient temperature, etc. may affect the outcome. Please use this profile as a simple guide.
- Umami strength (5 = strongest): 1/5
- Astringency (5 = least astringent): 1/5
- Color (1 = yellow, 5 = brilliant green): 2/5
- Texture (1 = very grainy, 5 = very smooth): 2/5
- Cultivar: Blended
- Harvest: Summer / Autumn
- Production notes: Shaded about 4 weeks before harvest. Processing into tencha conducted at factories near the farms. Refinement of tencha and grinding by ball mill into matcha conducted at factory in Uji, Kyoto.
- Organic Certifications possible for wholesale buyers: JAS with equivalency to USDA, EU, AB
- Region: Mainly Kagoshima
- Packaging: Resealable foil bag, 1kg / 100g
Yunomi Factory Direct Matcha
- Organic Matcha G1 (top ceremonial grade)
- Organic Matcha G2 (ceremonial grade)
- Organic Matcha G3 (premium latte grade)
- Organic Matcha G4 (latte grade)
- Organic Matcha G5 (premium culinary grade)
- Organic Matcha G6 (culinary grade)
- Conventional Matcha C1 (master-class ceremonial grade)
- Conventional Matcha C2 (top ceremonial grade)
- Conventional Matcha C3 (ceremonial grade)
- Conventional Matcha C4 (premium latte grade)
- Conventional Matcha C5 (latte grade)
- Conventional Matcha C6 (premium culinary grade)
- Conventional Matcha C7 (culinary grade)
- Conventional Matcha C8 (industrial grade)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.