Using Japan grown tea leaves and blended with marigold. It is recommended for people who like fruits.
- Name: White Peach Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: 和紅茶 白桃
- Ingredients: Japanese black tea, heath, marigold, flavoring
- Hot: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 2 cups, 90C / 194F degrees.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.