The Natsumikan or amanatsu is a citrus similar to a small pomelo discovered in Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan, in 1740. (From Wikipedia) A familiar fruit in Japanese households, it is frequently used as a flavoring.
- Hot: Tea: 3g.Time: 90 seconds. Water Temperature: 80˚C/176˚F. Water Amount: 200 ml.
- Cold: Tea: 5g. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Natsumikan (citrus) flavored green tea
- Japanese name: フレーバー緑茶、夏みかん
- Ingredients: Green tea, orange peel, flavoring
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.