When you put the pumpkin's rich scent and mix it into roasted green tea and put it in your mouth, it's as you are eating pumpkin pudding! But of course, this tea does not contain sugar. So you can enjoy it without feeling guilty, even while you are on a diet. Please enjoy this tea straight or by making it into a milk tea. A unique and lovely drink for the autumn and winter seasons.
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Hojicha Japanese Pumpkin
- Japanese name: カボチャほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Green tea leaves grown in Japan, linden (also known as basswood), marigold, flavoring.
- Hot: Tea: 3 tsp. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 320 ml, 80C / 176F.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.