One of the best flavored hojicha in the series. If you would like to get your body warm, this is our recommendation. It is flesh smell of grapefruit. You can arrange with honey or sugar or slice of lemon!
- Name: Hojicha Honey & Grapefruit
- Japanese name: はちみつグレープフルーツほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Roasted green tea (hojicha), orange flower, lemon peel, flavoring
- Region (tea): Shizuoka, Japan
- Hot: Tea: 3 tsp. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 320 ml, 80C / 176F.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.