Coca-cola is a drink that many people are familiar with, but have you ever thought of its' combination with tea? Using Japan grown black tea, sommelier Stephane Danton has creatively developed a fun cola-flavored black tea accented with bits of dried ginger and lemon peels. Are you brave or curious enough to try? If you add carbonated water to this tea cold brewed, it will transform into a refreshing bubbly summer drink! Stephane recommends making this tea cold.
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Cola Ginger Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: 和紅茶 コーラ
- Ingredients: Black tea leaves (Japan grown), dried ginger, dried lemon peels, sugar sprinkles, flavoring
Steeping Notes by Yunomi
- Hot: Tea: 3 grams. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 300 ml, 90C / 194F degrees. Resteep up to 2 times.
- Cold: Tea: 5 grams. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.