Using Japan grown black tea, sommelier Stephane Danton has created a fun cola-flavored tea accented with bits of dried ginger.
- Name: Cola Ginger Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: 和紅茶 コーラ
- Ingredients: Black tea leaves (Japan grown), dried ginger, dried lemon peels, sugar sprinkles, flavoring
Steeping Notes by Yunomi
- Hot: Tea: 3 grams. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 300 ml, 90C / 194F degrees. Resteep up to 2 times.
- Cold: Tea: 5 grams. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.