A Japanese black tea that has the scent of sweet maple caramel. Please enjoy it straight or with milk.
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Caramel Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: キャラメル紅茶
- Ingredients: Black tea leaves,
- Hot: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 2 cups, 90C / 194F degrees.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.