Black tea flavored with caramel made from maple
- Name: Caramel Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: キャラメル紅茶
- Ingredients: Black tea leaves,
- Hot: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 2 cups, 90C / 194F degrees.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.