Organic first flush harvest of tea leaves (Yabukita blend) grown in the foothills of Mount Fuji, Shizuoka Prefecture.
In addition to their own fields, the Kinezuka family's company has partnerships with over thirty other neighboring farmers to both research organic farming techniques and work together to produce tea leaves and other products. Leaves are then aggregated and processed into the products below.
- Name: Spring Midori First Flush
- Japanese name: 春の香みどり
- Ingredients: 100% Shizuoka-grown green tea leaves
- Cultivar: Yabukita Blend
- Harvest: Early May harvest
- Cultivation Notes: Grown pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Vendor type: Family-operated farm cooperative.
- Established: 1976
- Producer: Toshiaki Kinezuka, President, Hito to No, Shizen wo Tsunagu Kai (NaturaliTea)
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
About the Vendor
NaturaliTea is a private cooperative of farmers managed by the Kinezuka family, whose own tea fields produce over 20% of the cooperative's teas. Based in the hills of Fujieda, Shizuoka, the cooperative was established nearly 40 years ago by Toshiaki Kinezuka. Farmers in the cooperative develop techniques together to grow tea, rice, and vegetables without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.