Grandpa is a tea blended with 8 different types of herbs. With the wish for everyone's healthy life, we have made this tea. This tea is not only for 'grandpa' but can be enjoyed by everyone in the family. (This blend uses turmeric instead of safflower. "Grandma" uses safflower.)
- Name: Blended Herbal Tea 'Grandpa'
- Ingredients: Sicklepod (seeds), Job's tears, dokudami ("poison blocking plant" Houttuynia cordata), kumis kucing (Orthosiphon aristatus), turmeric, guava leaves, biwa (loquat) leaves, reishi mushroom
- Ingredients in Japanese: エビスグサ(種子)、ハトムギ、ドクダミ、クミスクチン、ウコン、グァバ葉、ビワ葉、霊芝
- Nakazen Yakuso Nojo Ltd. 1213-1 Chinen Aza Chinen, Nanjo-shi, Okinawa
- Name: Nakazen Corporation
- Location: 1190 Chinen Aza Chinen, Nanjo-shi, Okinawa Prefecture, JAPAN
Boil 250 ml (8.5 oz or 1 cup) of water and pour into teapot. Place 5 grams (0.35 oz about 1 tablespoon) of “Grandpa” tea into the teapot and wait for 10 minutes. Pour into cup to drink.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.