Nationally recognized, award winning gyokuro tea farmer Akio Kurihara is also a fan of camping and trekking, so created this powdered gyokuro in order to easily drink his gyokuro while active.
Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivation notes: Machine harvested, shaded for 2 weeks
- Processing: Regular steaming
- Producer: Kippei, Yuji, and Akio Kurihara (Father and sons), Kurihara Seicha Ltd.
- Location: 4236 Kita Yabe, Yabe-mura, Yame-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture 834-1401, JAPAN
- Size / # of Fields: About 3 hectares
- Altitude: 300 - 700 meters
Instructions for Preparation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.