The Okuyutaka cultivar provides this tea with a round but deep flavor.
Steeping notes from Kuma-san
- 1st steeping - Tea: 3g. Time: 1 min. Water: 70C/158F, 120 ml.
- 2nd steeping - Time: 20 sec. Water: 90C/194F, 150 ml.
- 3rd steeping - Time: 60 sec. Water: 90C/194F, 150 ml.
- Remember, these are just guidelines (and may differ on our label). You can and should adjust according to your preference. More tea / less water / longer time for a stronger flavor; lower temperature for more sweetness / hotter temperature for more bitterness.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Okuyutaka
- Harvest: May 1, 2018; Processing on May 2, 2018.
- Region: Yame, Fukuoka, Japan
- Notes: Mountain-grown. Regular steaming resulting fairly intact tea leaves. Reduced pesticide use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.