A guinomi cup, often used for drinking Japanese sake, is the size of a shot glass, and perfect for tasting high quality sencha and gyokuro in small amounts.
- Name: Guinomi Mini Cup, Ginzai Silver
- Japanese name: 銀彩ぐい呑（酒盃）
- Volume: 80 cc, filled to rim
- Size: Diameter: 60 mm, height: 54 mm
- Weight: 80 grams (cup only, not shipping weight)
- Vendor: Kizoku Club
- Vendor Location: Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Handling: Microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.