Bizen ceramic artwork (bizenyaki) is one of the oldest pottery-making technique in Japan, with its roots dating back 1200 years to the Heian period. This carefully crafted bizen ware tea cup features the natural texture and shape that lends all Bizen ware its characteristic beauty.
This series is made strong for heavy use (in restaurants for example).
- Name: Black Iga Bizen-yaki Manyou Cup
- Volume: 170 cc, filled to rim
- Size: Diameter: 70 mm, height: 80 mm
- Weight: 140 grams (cup only, not shipping weight)
- Vendor: Kizoku Club
- Vendor Location: Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Handling: Microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.