- Tradition: Tokonameyaki
- Material: Ceramic, unglazed.
- Care: Rinse with water and pat dry with towel.
- Volume: 100 ml
- Dimensions: 15.5 cm diameter, 6 cm height
- Quantity: 2
- Volume: 30 ml
Dimensions: 5.8 cm diameter, 3.2 cm height
- Artist: Junzo Maekawa, 4th generation master of the Kenzan Kiln
- Kiln Established: Early 20th century
- Location: Tokaname, Aichi Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.