Fujiso's teapots are simple in appearance but are made exclusively for brewing tea.
Enjoy the aroma and flavor of tea with Bankoyaki Hitoshizuku! This is small individual size.
The tea cup pair will be Bankoyaki Hitoshizuku Tea cup
- Name: Bankoyaki Hitoshizuku Kyusu Tea Pot
- Japanese Name: 萬古焼 ひとしずく急須
- Size: body width: 12 cm (4.72 in); top diameter: 7 cm (2.75 in); height: 6 cm (2.36 in)
- Tea pot volume: 100 cc (3.4 fl oz)
- Tea cup volume: 50 cc (1.7 fl oz)
- Material: Ceramic, silica sand, glaze, soluble ceramic
- Style: Bankoyaki (Mie Prefecture)/ MADE IN JAPAN
- Note: Color may not be exactly as photographed. Please allow two to three weeks for procurement.
- Caution: Tea pot will become very hot. Be careful of burns. Do not use over direct heat.
*Measurements above are approximate
- Name: Fujisou Pottery Ltd
- Location: 1-7-22 Yada, Yokkaichi-shi, Mie 510-0001, JAPAN
- Established: 1907
- CEO: 4th generation master craftsman, Kenji Fujii
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.