Tea farmer Dai Oizumi creates this black tea from his second flush Yabukita leaf harvest in late June, and ages it at least half a year before release. Because the quantity created is small, only a 30g gift will be available.
- Name: Naturally Grown Wakayama Japanese Black Tea
- Japanese Name: どこでもそら 和紅茶
- Ingredients: Black tea
- Notes: Tea bags used the same whole leaf as the non-tea bag product
- Harvest: June 2016
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Region: Wakayama Prefecture
- Name: Dokodemosora
- Type: Family owned tea shop
- Location: 875 Minamioitsukushi, Nachikatsuuracho, Higashimurogun, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.