川根の誉 / Sayama Sencha, Kawane no Homare - Sayama Green Tea (Green roasted)
- Name: Sencha from Kawane, Kawane no Homare
- Japanese name: 川根の誉
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 100g / 3.52 oz (sample sized packed by Yunomi)
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Kawane, Shizuoka
- Note: Balanced taste of bitter and sweetness
- Name: Dobashien Tea Company
- Type: Merchant & manufacturer
- Location: 3-17-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
In 1892, Dobashien's founder Tetsugoro Dobashi established a small tea shop in a quiet residential district on the outskirts of Tokyo. As the city expanded, the area known as Akasaka-Mitsuke became one of the city's elite districts with ryotei, luxury Japanese restaurants, hosting meetings between powerful politicians. At these ryotei, only the best tea leaves from Shizuoka and other parts of Japan are served.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.