Kyobancha leaves are large, smoky, and contains very low caffeine. It is tea that can be enjoyed from babies to adults due to its low, almost no caffeine, and is perfect for drinking after dinner in the summer or winter.
- HOT: Use one tea pack per 1 liter of water. Boil for 3-4 minutes in kettle or until desired strength.
- COLD: Use one tea pack per 1 liter of water. Steep in refrigerator for 12 hours or until desired strength.
- Name: Kyobancha Tea Packs
- Net weight: 200 grams (5g x 40 tea bags)
- Shipping weight: 400 grams
- Dimensions: 27 x 11.8 x 8 cm
- Name: Ocha no Maruko
Location: 4266 Kato, Kikugawa City, Shizuoka 437-1506 JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.