Literally “ginger water” in Japanese (Shougayu 生姜湯), these traditional mixed drinks are thick and sweet. Chasandai uses ginger grown in the mountains of Hikawa-cho, Shimane prefecture that are grown without the use of pesticides. This ginger has a stronger aroma than ordinary ginger and has a bright pungent taste. The beet sugar has a gentle sweetness but the taste and aroma of the ginger will stand out and warm you up. While ideal for the cold winter months, one can even enjoy it chilled in the summertime.
- Name: Ginger tea instant mix
- Net weight: 100g (20g x 5packets)
- Ingredients: sugar, potato starch, ginger (all ingredients are from Japan)
- Note: All ingredients grown without use of pesticides
- Supplier: Chasandai Tea Factory
- Location: Shimane Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.