- Name: Green Tea Series Sencha Yabukita
- Japanese name: 煎茶 やぶきた
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Wazuka, Kyoto
- Tea: 5 grams or 1 teaspoon. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 70˚C/158˚F, 1 cup.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Consider also cold steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Name: Azuma Tea Garden
- Type: Family-owned tea factory
- Address: 20 Miyano Monzen, Wazuka-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto, 619-1204 JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.