Kamairicha is made by heating the leaves in a pan, unlike most Japanese green tea made by steaming.
Tea used for this specific kamairicha is grown in the town of Ashikita, Kumamoto Prefecture, a rare tea producing region. Sourcing from the first tea field located in this area, the tea is grown with no pesticide.
- Name: Kumamoto Kamairicha
- Japanese name: 熊本の釜炒り茶
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 60 grams
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Kumamoto prefecture
- Name: Furyu Bancha Specialty Shop
- Type: Tea shop
- Owner: Nobuhiko Ikematsu, Bancha specialist
- Established: 2010
- Location: 1863-3 Tsubukuhonmachi, Kurume-shi, Fukuoka-ken 830-0047 (Google Map)
About Bancha Specialty Shop Furyu
Bancha Specialty Shop Furyu was established in 2010 by aspiring tea master Nobuhiko Ikematsu, who works directly with farmers in Kurume City, Fukuoka, to develop delicious bancha teas. He is also a specialist gathering rare bancha teas from around Japan.
Payment & Security